Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome to the Blog

Hello. I am a college student from West Central Wisconsin. I enjoy guns, diesel trucks, offroading, hunting, and other redneck pursuits. I thought I would create this blog to share these interests, keep up with the latest gun-related news on the political front, and talk about my political views. In addition, I will also discuss the decline of modern America, and how we can reassert our dominance as the greatest nation in the world.

Now, I know you may be thinking, "What does this guy know? He's just some college kid," and you'd be right. But, I figure there is no harm in trying new things, and a blog is something I've been meaning to create for some time now. Maybe I can establish some connections with like-minded people.

All in all, I plan for this blog to feature a mixture of seriousness, fun, and general awesomeness. Enjoy.

-The Northwoods Gun Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment