Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Most Right-Wing Jeep in Wisconsin

My 1999 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee. 4.7 V8, cat-back straight exhaust, 2" lift, front and rear Vari-Lok differentials. 160,000 miles and still going strong. This will be my bug-out vehicle when I finally scrounge up enough money to get a decent amount of supplies stocked. In case you're counting, I have the giant Gadsden flag sticker, a III% sticker, a Molon Labe sticker, two little Magpul stickers in the back windows, and a Smith and Wesson banner on the front window which is obviously not pictured.

I have enough tools stored inside to complete about 70% of repairs the vehicle may need, and it is equipped with a Midland portable CB radio, which is hard-wired into the dash. She sees mud about once a month, so nothing too heavy when it comes to off roading. I don't want to break my only vehicle, at least not right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment